Cookie Removal Guide
For Internet Explorer (version 6.0):
- From the Tools menu, choose Internet Options…. A new window will open.
- If not already active, select the General tab.
- Click the Delete Cookies… button under Temporary Internet Files.
- If asked for confirmation, click OK.
- In the Internet Options… window, click OK.
For Internet Explorer (version 7.0):
- From the Tools menu, choose Delete Browsing History…. A dialog will open.
- Click the Delete Cookies… button is located under Cookies.
- If asked for confirmation, click Yes.
- In the Delete Browsing History… dialog, click Close.
For Mozilla Firefox:
- From the Tools menu, choose Clear Private Data. A dialog will open.
- Make sure only Cookies is checked. Uncheck the rest of the options. Some of the options might be disabled, which means that there is nothing to clear.
- Click Clear Private Data Now.